The retail price is the first offered price for sale of the item on the official brand site, potentially in previous months or seasons, and does not address any intermediate markdowns that may have been taken in later months or seasons.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase an item during my borrow period?
- I want to purchase during my daily usage period. How do I purchase it?
- What is the retail price?
- What is the daily usage discount towards my user price?
- I received a notice saying I can keep the item for $0. What does that mean?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my account to purchase an item?
- I clicked Return Item but would like to purchase that piece. What should I do?
- Do you price match borrowed items to the current retail price?
- Can I purchase a borrowed item in a different size than the one I borrowed?