You are only able to purchase an item that you have at home through the borrow program. If you would like to purchase an item that you have already returned, you can borrow it again (if available) or purchase it directly from the brand's website.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase an item during my borrow period?
- I want to purchase during my daily usage period. How do I purchase it?
- What is the retail price?
- What is the daily usage discount towards my user price?
- I received a notice saying I can keep the item for $0. What does that mean?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my account to purchase an item?
- I clicked Return Item but would like to purchase that piece. What should I do?
- Do you price match borrowed items to the current retail price?
- Can I purchase a borrowed item in a different size than the one I borrowed?