Currently we ship to any street address in the United States and in Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not deliver to the other US commonwealths, territories and possessions (including Northern Mariana Islands, The Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa). We are working to expand our international service coverage.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take for my borrow item to get to me?
- What do I do if my borrowed item is late or missing?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you ship to military or diplomatic locations?
- Is there a way to track my borrowed item’s shipment?
- I have received the incorrect item or size. How do I get the correct item?
- My shipment is still in transit and there is no update on the USPS website. What should I do?