Yes. Once you place your borrow order, we will send you an email with the tracking number of your order. You can also look up your tracking number of an item directly from the At-Home section.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take for my borrow item to get to me?
- What do I do if my borrowed item is late or missing?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you ship to military or diplomatic locations?
- Is there a way to track my borrowed item’s shipment?
- I have received the incorrect item or size. How do I get the correct item?
- My shipment is still in transit and there is no update on the USPS website. What should I do?