If a borrowed item is not returned after you return notify, you will be charged up to the full retail value of the item, plus applicable sales tax.
Articles in this section
- How do I return notify my borrowed item?
- I mistakenly return notified my item. How can I undo it?
- One of the hang tags attached to the outside of the garment says I can’t return it if removed. What should I do?
- How do I return my borrowed item?
- If I lose the prepaid return label can I get a new one?
- I returned an item long ago. However, it is still showing up in my At-Home section. What should I do?
- Can I return an item to a store?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item after the borrow period?
- I have returned a personal item by mistake. How do I get the item back?
- Why do I need to provide feedback on the borrowed item?